When you’re trying to pick out a material for your new gutter system, you’ll be pleased to learn from gutter providers that there are a wide range of options to consider. In fact, you can choose between materials, such as copper, vinyl or even stainless steel. However, while these are good materials, some experts recommend that you choose aluminum gutters. This is due to the various benefits they can bring, such as:
1. Durability – Aluminum is said to be one of the best materials you can choose for a gutter system as it is said to be one of the most durable materials on the market. This is because aluminum will not rust and has an expected lifespan of 30 years, especially if it’s properly installed and maintained. This makes them not only a cost-effective gutter material, but the perfect long-term choice as well.
2. They don’t crack – Another benefit you can get from aluminum gutters is that they’re less likely to crack or shatter due to temperature changes. The reason for this is because it’s not at all affected by thermal expansion, reducing the likelihood of leaks as a result.
3. Aesthetic appeal – Aluminum gutters are incredibly aesthetically pleasing if installed correctly on your home as they come in a wide range of colors and further enhance your home’s curb appeal and value.
4. Easy to install – On the other hand, if you’re looking for something that can be quickly installed, then aluminum gutters are the right pick for you. Apart from the fact that you don’t need to have the joints soldered by professionals, they’re also incredibly lightweight and easy to move during installation, reducing the time needed to attach them to your home as well as the costs involved in doing so.
5. Requires little maintenance – In terms of maintenance, meanwhile, aluminum gutters require very little attention. In fact, all you’ll have to do is remove the dirt and debris that falls in them every now and then, and your gutter system should be as good as new.
Want to install aluminum gutters on your home? Look no further than Hill Roofing Corporation. Give us a call at (703) 754-0964, or fill out our contact form to get a free quote. We serve homeowners in Manassas, VA, and other nearby areas.