The previous season may have been hard on your roof. Spring is the perfect time to give your roof much-needed attention. Here are some tips for caring for your roof.
- Clean your gutters to prevent clogging when spring showers come. Clogged gutters can cause water to backup and damage your roof.
- Inspect your shingles. If you can, check your roof for loose, curling and damaged shingles. Call for roofing services to repair or replace your roof when necessary.
- Check for mold and algae growth. Algae on your roof can be unsightly, and mold can damage your roof. It is best to hire professionals to remove them.
- Look for flashing damage. Check if there are any rust spots or cracked caulking around the flashing.
- Don’t forget the soffits and fascia as they are also important parts of the roofing system. Check for any holes, soft spots or damaged parts.
- Check for water damage on your roof and inside your home.
If you notice any damage during your inspection, you can turn to Hill Roofing Corporation. We are a trusted name in the industry with almost 40 years of experience. We also carry industry certifications, including being a GAF Weather Stopper® Roofing Contractor, CertainTeed® Master Shingle Applicator™ and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certified Lead-Safe firm.
Aside from residential roof repair and replacement, we also offer commercial roof replacement. Our services also include gutter repair and installation, window replacement, door installation and siding installation
Call us today at (703) 754-094 to schedule a no-obligation consultation. You may also fill out our contact form, and we will respond to you immediately. We serve clients in Manassas, Arlington and other nearby communities.